Engineered construction solutions for the “human element.”
Debris Boom Installation
In order to protect dam infrastructure from fire debris run-off and accumulation, the Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District contracted Meridiam Partners to install underwater debris booms across the outlet structures at two locations in Willow Creek Reservoir and one location in Grand Lake.
West Sopris Coal Mine
The Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining, and Safety (CDRMS) contracted Meridiam Partners to reclaim two coal refuse piles at an inactive mine near Trinidad, Colorado.
Eagle Mine Superfund Site – Pond Relining and Pipe Removal
In the fall of 2021, Meridiam was contracted to remove existing pond sludge for treatment pond relining at the water treatment plant in addition to removal of old water transmission lines delivering water from the Eagle Mine to the treatment facility.
Calumet Refinery Remediation
Under a Corrective Action Order from the Montana Department of Environmental Quality, Meridiam Partners was contracted to remediate two contaminated areas at an oil and gas refinery in Great Falls, Montana.
Pitch Mine Reclamation
Meridiam Partners was contracted to perform several reclamation activities at the Pitch Mine near Sargents, Colorado.
City of Greeley Watershed Damage Mitigation
Meridiam Partners was contracted by the City of Greeley’s Water and Sewer Department to mitigate damages to their watershed from the 2020 Cameron Peak Fire.
Revenue-Virginius Mine Airline Installation
Meridiam Partners was contracted to remove and replace 7,500 LF of mixed-diameter steel compressed air supply line with 7,500 LF of 10" butt-fused HDPE line. The project included numerous branches and associated fittings, valving, reductions, etc.
Incline Lake Dam Demolition
Incline Lake was a small reservoir upstream of Lake Tahoe, Nevada. It was owned by the USDA Forest Service who decided to decommission the lake and restore its natural stream path in 2020.
Meridiam Partners was contracted by the USDA Forest Service to remove the lake’s main dam and an auxiliary dam.
OUR MARKETS AND SECTORS
We execute heavy civil-technical projects in the following areas:
- Technical Subsurface Excavation
- Specific Project Site Work
- Explosives & Rock Excavation
- Avalanche Mitigation & Ropes Work
We execute water resource projects in the following areas:
- Dam & Reservoir Construction / Modification
- Collection Systems
- Stream Restoration
- Wetland and Habitat Development
- Private Ranch Developments
Oil & Gas
We execute oil & gas projects in the following areas:
- Access Road & Pad Construction
- General Site & Environmental Treatment Construction
- Water Supply Storage and Pipelines
- Product Recycling & Disposal
- Environmental Projects & Treatment Alternatives
We execute mining projects in the following areas:
- Site Reclamation & Maintenance
- Construction & Development (Surface & Underground)
- Environmental Treatment – AML or Active Mine Sites
- Remining Activities & Contract Mining Opportunities
- Mine Decommissioning
- Mining Engineering
- Drill & Shoot Activities
We execute environmental projects in the following areas:
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Coal & Coal Ash Mitigation
- ACM in Soil Removal & Disposal